Current Projects

Amerock Hotel

​​Taken in 1920​​

Renderings

 The  old Amerock building is just beginning the process towards renovation.  it was originally constructed in 1920 by William H. Ziock for the booming textile business, untill 1941 when it was bought to become the headquarters for Amrock hardware manufacturing company.  After trading tenants a few times the building was abandoned in the early 2000's.  Now Gorman & Co. are the current owners and this historic building will become a bustling hotel and convocation center once completed. 

Before

Cherryvale Elementary School

Cherryvale has been anticipating a new elementary school for the last five years, and finally they are going to get it. The school is located on a 20 acre plot of land south of Harrison between Mulford and Perryville.  Construction has just begun on the project and is projected to be completed in time for the 2019-20 school year. Will update pictures as construction progresses.

Aldeen Golf Club
Rockford Bank and
Trust Pavilion  

Starbucks 

On Riverside and Forest Hills